Thou shalt not…
- Tell your new Pilates instructor that her beginner classes might be a “tad too beginner” for you and not expect repercussions.
- Bring up Gerard Butler ever, ever again. Not even in passing. As a matter of fact, it might be a good idea to stay away from wearing plaid, drinking whiskey, and playing golf for a bit, too.
- Write about guys you’re dating or have dated in your blog. Bad, very bad. Say ten Hail Mary’s and a plague upon your house!
- Utter the words “I’ll take care of everything” and be surprised when you’re left taking care of everything. Since when did people start taking me seriously?
- Speak at an event when you’re so exhausted that your mouth and brain have begun to work independently of each other. Sure, I can spell my name for you so you get it right when you write your story for the paper.
So, that was my weekend. How was yours?